Published on május 28th, 2014 | by Multiculti Juli0
BILLING AND REPORTING SPECIALIST WITH GERMAN LANGUAGE
- Responsible for aspects of the end to end billing and information management solution, and compliance
- Responsible for high volume and high revenue billing activities for Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Independent owning of billing workflows, data control, accurate on-time delivery of bills, taking responsibility for processes, tools and customer contact.
- Data quality control activities as regular task to ensure accuracy and consistency of all billing relevant data across associated systems.
- Involved in Credit Note process
- Identify and communicate risks in respect to billing and information management solution.
- Maintain working relationships with customers, both internal and external to drive value from the service provided.
- To own and manage all customer related issues, queries and requests that relate to billing and information management work stream and to ensure that they are resolved satisfactorily by the relevant work stream.
- Responsibility for investigating, reporting and, where appropriate, correcting or resolving performance and other issues
- Ensure the completeness, timeliness and accuracy of revenue invoices, ensuring the application of appropriate tariffs through the interpretation of available contractual schedules, forecasts or other appropriate documentation as necessary.
- To ensure that all transitional operating processes are properly and formally documented
- College or University degree (preferably finance / accountancy / economics)
- Fluency in English AND German is a must
- Min 2-5 years relevant working experience in the commercial area
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to meet priorities and deadlines
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables, preferably the ability to write macros as well
- Travel might be required
- Excellent customer-focused attitude
How to apply/ contact information:
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please apply on send your ENGLISH résumé in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address.