Published on június 1st, 2014 | by Multiculti Juli0
GERMAN SPEAKING BILLING MANAGEMENT TEAM LEADER
- Under the direction of the Operations Manager, manage interface with internal customers and / or users.
- Manage relationship with other units in order to manage and ensure proper collaboration.
- Manage the team to ensure high level of performance.
- Hold responsibility for the team’s single point of contact accountabilities, act as second level escalation.
- Actively work on process harmonization and best practices and support implementation of quality management methodologies.
- Create and maintain a healthy work environment, which support best performance
- Support transitions, identify and leverage new ideas
- Deal with recruitment & trainings of new joiners
- Responsible for people management activities (Performance management, motivation and coaching of the team, team building activities, maximizing employee engagement, coordination of programs)
- Direct line management responsibility for the team.
- Set team/personal objectives, track results and hold regular 1-1 meetings in cooperation
- Ensure that reporting on performance, workload, and HR related topics are managed and kept up-to date and input is provided to management or to internal customers and /or users on a regular basis.
- College or University degree (preferably finance / accountancy / economics)
- Fluency in English AND German is a must
- minimum 2 years’ experience of working in customer service environment as a Team Leader
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Strong people & performance management skills
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this role, please send your English Curriculum Vitae in Word-format to firstname.lastname@example.org